• Ticket issued by us or an agent remains a property of carrier. And its serves as a contract of carriage between carrier and passenger
• Carriage on flight requires
1. A booking reference number
2. Valid identification card
• Ticket is not transferable to another person.
• Fare rules; no show fee, change of date fee are applied
• Fares apply only for the carriage from the airport to the origin to the airport at point of destination and baggage allowance of 20kg.
• Fare remains subject to change until such time a deposit is placed to secure seat.
• Your fare will be calculated in accordance with our Tariff in effect on the date of payment of your ticket for travel on the specific dates and itinerary shown on it
• Fares, taxes, fees and charges are payable in the Ghana cedi and USD.
• Infants younger than 2 years of age on the date of travel are eligible for infant fares. The infant is calculated in addition to the adult fares.
Children between 2 and 12 years travelling are eligible to a fare which is calculated with accompanying adult fares
• Infant and child fares are not available on our website and may only be purchased from Gianair offices or airport ticket counter
• Excess baggage is a luggage weighing more than the limit allowed (20kg) per passenger and is liable to extra charge.
• Taxes imposed by the government and by operator of an aircraft shall be payable by you.
• If you do not use your Ticket, you will be entitled to claim a refund of any governmental taxes subject to an administrative charge.
• We shall be entitled to make a refund either to the person named in the Ticket or, to the person who has paid for the Ticket, upon presentation of satisfactory proof of payment
• All Tickets issued by our Travel Agents must be refunded by the Travel Agent.
• Refunds should be requested only within the ticket validity period. Refunds requested after the ticket expiration date will not be eligible for refund
• Reservation recorded as accepted and confirmed by us or an authorized agent is regarded as reserved.
• Reservation is not made until you have received a confirmation number and we have received payment.
Check in and boarding
• Check in deadline is 45minutes prior to flight departure.
• Hand baggage and hold baggage allowance is 20kg and is free.
Refusal and limitation of carriage
• Your mental or physical state including your impairment from alcohol or drugs presents a hazard or risk to yourself, passengers and crew.
• The carriage of you or your Baggage may endanger or affect the safety of the aircraft, or the safety, health, or materially affect the comfort of other passengers or crew
• Your mental or physical state, including your impairment from alcohol or drugs, presents a hazard or risk to yourself, to passengers, to crew, or to property
• You have used threatening, abusive or insulting words towards our ground staff or a member of the crew of the aircraft or otherwise behaved in a threatening manner
• You have committed misconduct on a previous flight, and we have reason to believe that such conduct may be repeated
• You have refused to submit to a security check on you or your baggage.
• You have not paid the applicable fare, taxes, fees or charges.